Saturday, September 1, 2012

appearance behind the shoes

first when I was in school I was very ashamed of his friends a simple problem because I wear shoes that are worn out plus I wear shoes that are too small for the size of my legs today and I often feel pain in the foot I. but what may make it only one of her shoes that I have

when I saw my friends wear good shoes I'm very jealous of him. I always thought that when I could be like them, every time I ask buy the same parents always ignored


I was always thinking how I could earn money to buy new shoes, one day, a friend of mine, that his father had a farm and I was told to help her feed her chickens after school.


Now I have my own income, though not much, I'm very happy to have new shoes.


shoes can make you feel comfortable and confident, especially the shoes we wear the same size in accordance with our feet. plus if we can choose the shape and size of shoes that fit shape our view of the pattern of a man will look handsome and cool if you wear shoes that a woman can be beautiful and sexy 



Short story shoes
In a small town there is a child who wants to have new shoes (sigit his name)
Sigit very anxious to have the shoes. therefore he Rijin saving. after enough savings.
he went to the night market in the hope of getting his shoes on dearer.
Her Arriving at the night market, there was a small beggar approached but sigit Meng ignored.
feel ignored little beggar sigit directly take money savings. With very angry,
sigit ran after the little beggar, to reclaim her money and beat her.
But eventually, after he found her and managed to catch it,
the little beggar crying in fear, anger sigit suddenly shrink even he was willing to set aside a portion of his savings to the beggar.