Friday, October 5, 2012

Love poems

* when you leave
Lonely silence of the night, I cried, trying to accept the situation.
But instead I get depressed, make me worse off.
No desire to hate.
I always want to know you, I want to always care,
You just go away and leave me.

with you

If with you, can make me always cheerful and laughing,
then I want to be with,,
If I'm happy just with you,,
I want to be with you,,
did not want me to go and leave you,,
because you are everything to me

I was not able to

With a strong heart I should be able to forget,, Although in my heart I can not,,
You run when there is a problem, and not introspection or improve yourself, but you are open minded,,
Can only hope that you can be happy and do not regret what you decide,,
I can not be with you anymore, not because I do not love you, but because you can not change,
Do you realize,,  like me behavior was not due to anyone,,,  if you do not so maybe I'll never let you down,,
My attitude was angry, because I do not believe in love too easy to fall in love,, 

taste and love

I do not know this feeling..... 
whether it is limited to be friends with love or is it a feeling of love? ? ? 
I'm afraid to say that this is my love for her.... 
I've been there who have,,, and he was also an ex of my best friend.... 
confused feeling like I threw a deep feeling,,, 
but the pain of love is always stab me !

word to the wise 
those who fail are always looking for ways to avoid trouble. 
weheras for successful people who are always crashing hard to succeed.