Sunday, September 16, 2012

to make sprouts /membuat kecambah

Sprouts are not likely to disappear from the market, sprouts have enormous benefits can be eaten immediately or to complement the cuisine.
a lot of the cooking menus are incomplete, if not given sprouts, does that mean the sprouts will always hunted by the vendors cooking
sprouts demand will always increase, accompanied by an increase in population growth (could have been) 

Here I will provide information on how to make sproutsbe prepared

1.kacang green, can also use soy, better use of green beans. try using a special green beans (green beans for sprouts) seeds are usually smaller than regular beans, and better results.

2. place for making sprouts. must have a hole in the bottom, for sewage (that sprouts dry faster)

3. cloth and banana leaves. using a slightly thicker fabric, banana leaves to enhance germination temperature

to make
Wash the green beans until clean, can use soap / detergent is to determine the quality. Color of sprouts

Soak the beans one day and one night. replace if murky water

put banana leaves on all sides and the bottom (in the box). banana leaves is useful for improving germination temperature and accelerate the growth of sprouts

put green beans in place / box and cover with a cloth for easier watering

watering done 8 X 24 hours, placement sprouts are better placed in a dark room, useful for stimulating the growth of sprouts
sprouts can be harvested after 4 days counted from the start of immersion

before you buy the sprouts

*  sprouts is a lot of benefits when we eat it a lot in his vitamins, including vitamin E which is an antioxidant that can protect seltelur of various free radical damage and many other benefits. 

and behind it all we have to look at it there is danger that if we choose the wrong sprouts 


I know it when I want to make sprouts and want to market it. 

before I make my sprouts in large quantities and looking for marketing pertner chance that I'll make it work partner suppliers sprouts daily 
He was also willing to sell my homemade sprouts with full -quality good and I again asked him, how to make a good germination ? and I was given the idea to him. apparently make good sprouts he said / partner I 'd have to use chemicals. 

I suggest it for those who like sprouts should be careful if you want to buy sprouts and easy way to distinguish between natural and sprouts that use chemicals to its common natural sprouted its slightly brownish color and slightly bending the stem sprouts sprouts that I know wear chemical warnaya usually pure white and stem sprouts rather loud (here I am not going to tell his chemicals and processes) but do not be afraid of the sprouts are rich in vitamins may pakia chemicals only a few people in my area alone.